Tips for an Effective Massage
- Deep breathing promotes relaxation and will enhance the therapeutic quality and pleasure of your massage.
- If certain areas of your body are tense or tender, please inform your therapist so he or she can help relax and ease problem areas.
- If anything should occur during your treatment that you do not feel comfortable with, simply ask the therapist to stop. If necessary, you may end the session at any time.
- Allow yourself to “ease out” of your treatment by not standing up too quickly. Some clients experience slight dizziness after a treatment.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water for two or more hours after your treatment in order to aide the therapeutic process.
- Good communication assures the best results! If you have allergies, injuries or require special attention on a specific part of your body, please notify both the receptionist and your therapist.
What To Know Before You Go
- Eighteen (18) is the minimum age for massage therapy. Minors below the age of eighteen (18) may have massages, if accompanied by a parent or have a signed waiver on file.
- Please arrive fifteen (15) minutes prior to your massage treatment to allow sufficient time for your massage. Please be aware that a late arrival will determine the length of your treatment. Your service will end as scheduled so that the next guest may begin on time.
- We request that you shower prior to your massage.
- All massage appointments scheduled require a 50% deposit — for your convenience we accept most major credit cards.
- All massage services must be paid in full prior to receiving your massage therapy session.
- For your comfort, please do not eat immediately before your massage. We recommend that you schedule meals at least one hour prior to your appointment.
- Be sure to let your therapist know if you experience any discomfort or anxiety during your massage. Your total satisfaction is our goal!
- Please be aware that recovery from tension or muscle injury may require more than one massage session.